Current Admission Prices:
|Members of Museum Friends Program||FREE (click here for details)|
|Children ages 3 & younger||Free with paying adult|
|First Saturday of most months (Family Night)||Half price regular admission after 3 p.m.|
|Active Military / Florida Teachers||Free with proper ID|
PLEASE NOTE: The Manatee Rehabilitation Aquarium is undergoing maintenance and currently has no manatees in the habitat. Museum admission is discounted $6 per ticket at this time. We expect for work to be finished by mid-March. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Museum Members, Children 3 & under, Florida Teachers and Active U.S. Military receive FREE daily admission (with proper ID). Reservations are not required and online tickets sales are not available for these admissions. Other discounts may not be applied after online sale is complete.
Accepted Payment Methods
At the Museum: Cash, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, personal checks & travelers’ checks.
Online: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Visit the South Florida Museum where you can experience the natural and cultural history of Florida, view our universe in the state-of-the-art Bishop Planetarium, and visit rehab manatees in the Parker Manatee Aquarium – all under one roof! Enjoy a day exploring the Museum – located steps from Bradenton’s downtown restaurants and the beautiful Bradenton Riverwalk.
- Online admission tickets are valid for a one-day admission ticket to the Museum and and will expire one year from the date purchased if not used. (Admission may only be used ONCE.)
- You will not be charged tax or other fees upon your purchase.
- Online admission tickets include all-day access to all galleries, including special exhibitions, plus manatee presentations and Planetarium shows (seating is limited).
- Online Admission tickets are for normal daily admission to the Museum only and are not valid towards group admissions, special tours, programs or events which have a separate charge.
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted for online admission purchases under any circumstances.
- This admission ticket has no monetary value and cannot be applied towards memberships, merchandise or special event tickets.
- Planetarium seating is first-come, first-served only; admission tickets do not guarantee seating to Planetarium presentations. Guests are encouraged to arrive early for Planetarium presentations to ensure their seats.
- Coupons and promotional offers may not be combined with other discounts; discounts may not be applied after online sale is complete.
Location & Parking Information
The Museum is conveniently located at 201 10th Street West in downtown Bradenton, FL. We are just 20 minutes north of Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and 45 minutes south of Tampa International Airport.
Free street parking is available on 10th Street West in front of the Museum for up to 3 hours at a time. There are also several parking locations available in downtown Bradenton that are convenient to the Museum, including the public parking lot across the street from the Museum at City Hall and the County parking garage at the corner of Manatee Avenue and 10th Street West.