2019 Summer Science Camp Registration is Now Open!
Dinosaurs — the good, the “bird” and the ugly
Omnivores, carnivores, herbivores and more. Is every fossil animal a dinosaur? Explore the wonder and myths surrounding these famous ancient creatures.
Out of this World
What’s out there? Stars, planets, galaxies, dark matter — find out what we know and how we know it as you journey through the solar system and beyond.
On the Move
How do we get there from here? Imagine yourself in control of a plane, train, car or boat, traveling through the science of transportation. **Important Note: There is no camp on Thursday, July 4, and the camp fee for this week is pro-rated.
Building Your Dreams
Explore Florida — Land, Sea and History
- Camps take place 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Museum.
- Cost: $200 for eligible Innovator Level members (and above) of the Discovery Society; Other campers, $250. Discounted price for additional Discovery Society campers: $180.
- Limited scholarship opportunities available for camp only. Contact Susan McCarthy for details.
- Early drop off begins at 7:45 a.m. and is $75 per camper, per week.
- Fees are due upon registration.
- Registration begins March 5 and is open until camps are filled. (We do keep a waiting list for camps in case there are cancellations.)
- As you register online for camps, you will be required to fill out waiver forms for your camper. Each camper must have a completed waiver form before being able to join the camp.
- More questions? Review our camp FAQs
- For additional information or to register via phone, please contact Susan McCarthy at 941-746-4131, ext. 113. You may also email her at SMcCarthy@SouthFloridaMuseum.org