Adult & Senior Tours
Would you like to bring a group of family or friends to visit the South Florida Museum? Group tours provide access to the Museum, Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium – all for a discounted ticket price!
Docent guided tours bring the Museum’s collections to life and provide you an opportunity to look deeper into Florida’s natural history. Tours can be customized to meet your educational goals or interests.
Group Tour Prices: (minimum of 15 people)
- Adults $15 each
- Seniors 65+ $14 each
- For information on student tours and field trips, click here
Group Tour Policies:
- Tuesday – Friday only
- Advance reservations are required
- A minimum of two (2) week’s notice is required and is subject to schedule availability. Additional notice may be required for guided groups or for special arrangements.
- Group rates are available for parties of 15 or more only.
- Payment is permitted on the day of your visit but must be made in one transaction – multiple payments (by multiple guests) is not permitted
For more information or to schedule your group visit please contact:
Susan McCarthy, Program Coordinator
Museum Ext. 113
Direct Line: 941-216-3459